Should I get on the bandwagon yet ?

lew

I haven't watched an NHL game for about 45 years and may be the only Canadian who never saw Gretzky play hockey, but I hear the Maple Leafs may actually win the cup this year.

Is it time for me to become a fan yet ??

but the band wagon jumpers just really annoy me.

OK then Steve, I won't bother hopping aboard

I spose missing one more year won't hurt me :lol:

Edited by lew

Only in today's world, when new fans are introduced, they are chastized by older fans as "bandwagon jumpers"

Your opinion on a hockey team is completely worthless, whether you've liked them 50 years, or five minutes, so get over it.

Hockey really annoys me.

Lew, Roy im with you guys Im kind of still back at 6 I did watch a good part of last night though and that was some really good hockey and I have to say before i was evere a leafs fan when i was a kid I was a Flyers fan Go Bernie!

Peter

I have a couple buddies who I "think" were kidding when they said they were putting an X on their parade route spot today.

Game 7 in Boston, that will be a battle! Should be an awesome game tonight.

I've jumped on, but like Rich said, allegience to hockey teams is essentially meaningless. Leafs are entertaining me the most so I want them to continue playing. Now, IF the jets were playing that would completely change my bandwagon jumping habits! As much as I want leafs to win, I'd like to see Pens and Hawks in finals!

I haven't watched an NHL game for about 45 years and may be the only Canadian who never saw Gretzky play hockey, but I hear the Maple Leafs may actually win the cup this year.

Is it time for me to become a fan yet ??

Holi crap Lew, I'm in the same boat as you, too late to become a fan!

I actually watched the 3rd period and for a fleeting moment I was quite impressed with how well the Leaf's were doing, kinda like the Leafs way back in the day.

But the fleeting moment was just that....

Oh well, if they make the playoffs again next year, I may just hop on that wagon one more time just for old times sake. :lol: