New, to me, boat. Maiden voyage photos added

kickingfrog

Before:

IMAG0525_zpsd27560aa.jpg

After:

DSCN0348_zps75789d4c.jpg

DSCN0353_zps7c2212ae.jpg

You may remember a month or so ago Rizzo was asking about boat/motor combos and features. I asked him about his current boat and he sent me some photos. A few weeks later, the new boat is bought, he needs to make room in the garage and puts his old boat up for sale. A few PMs and some emails and a deal is struck.

The list of things to do in the new house is still long but maybe I'll get her wet by the long weekend.

Edited by kickingfrog

...dude..can I have it back? It is a bit sad seeing it go, but then I picked up my new alummacraft and suddenly felt a lot better! I hope you enjoy it Rob, it was a pleasure meeting you.

And meeting you. I wanta see some photos of the new rig (I'm sure I'm not the only one). Who knows maybe in a few years when you get the 2 footitis we can deal again. :D

That rig sure makes your garage much nicer. You know the old saying about the 2 happiest days of a boat owner, it's Bull. Enjoy. I remember when I got my new rig after going without for 20 years, I would get up to take a, well you know what, and had to flip the light switch on and look outside and say " that's mine ". I still do, wife says come to bed honey, it will be there in the morning, I promise.

A Johnson, oh no, tell me it's not so. I didn't notice the Johnson. Sell the boat, now. Don't wait until the morning, sell it now!!!! Every time I see a Johnson the cowl is off.

That's OK don't panic, you can always upgrade to a Merc someday. Enjoy. It's Friday night and this vodka sure tastes fine!

A Johnson, oh no, tell me it's not so. I didn't notice the Johnson. Sell the boat, now. Don't wait until the morning, sell it now!!!! Every time I see a Johnson the cowl is off.

...you're nuts. That their engine is the best I've ever had out of the 6 outboards I've owned in my life...and 2 of those have been mercs! Like someone else said, it is actually a Suzuki. Would not have changed it for the world.