I found a cow....

So the other day I was out fishing when I noticed something in some marsh grass... I figured I'd check it out... You never know what you'll find... Especially around here... So I pulled up and wouldn't you know it... It was a COW!!!! Dead of course... Apparently a farm lost 14 through the ice last winter.... I notified the authorities and gave them the location... I figured 1 good storm and there might be a big black and white hazard floating around for boaters...

image-34.jpg

Wow !!!! I'm suprised the animals have not been busy at it ?? That's quite a loss for the farmer that's for sure !!!! I wonder what they will do about it ... And where are all the other ones he lost ??

Usually anything like this that goes through the ice in the winter they end up finding at the next dam down river..... Just this one somehow got beached in a patch of grass...

I called local PD and they gave me the OPP number... But OPP said it wasn't their jurisdiction... But they would pass along the info the the Akwasasne police... But 3 days later it was still there....

Apparently a farm lost 14 through the ice last winter.... I notified the authorities and gave them the location... ...

Any farm that tries to raise their cows on ice deserved to lose then if you ask me. Now, if they grew rye on ice, with ginger ale and a shot of Club Soda, that would be clever, but cows on ice....were they trying to make ice cream?

Farmers don't feed cities, corporations do. This picture goes to prove that farmers feed streams.

Jim

Edited by Radnine

Weird. I saw one (or what was left of it) in the Channel last year around St-Anicet. I think it was around Mid May as well. Saw it from a hundred feet away and went and took a closer look. Pretty bloated and nasty looking.