RICE LAKE & WALLEYE

I won't be out this weekend, but I spend a lot of time fishing eyes on rice for sure. The lauunch is 10 mins from my front door, so evenings after work during the week you'll find me out there. See you on the water :)

S.

Is walleye open in zone 17 this weekend? Call me stupid as im on the Trent river ad have no idea...lol ill be up this weekend for the first time since November..LOOONG over due Yikes

Well me and my son made it out this morn. Within a half hour he had a fairly decent sized muskie to the boat before the line broke. Not long after he pulled in a nice pickeral, followed by a small bass that popped off at the boat. I only had a couple bites. It was choppy and cool with some strong winds but its always nice to get out on the first day.

Edited by Parnelly

• 2 months later...

My brother, is taking my father who has parkinsons to the tower manor lodge next week for a weeks holiday. I am wondering if anyone could give me a few pointers to pass on to my dad and brother to get them started. My brother has a 19ft boat and is taking it with him. They will also have a my brothers young kids with them so a panfish spot would be great to know also. Thanks for your help if your interested. I have never been there so I am no help whatsoever. Matt