BOQ Opener

young_one

I'm not going, grrrrrr, but my boat is. One of my unusual suspects is borrowing my boat. He found out yesterday his 90 Johnson has gone bye, bye. I felt so sorry for him I told him to take mine. I'm going up the next week to NY just across from Kingston.

Nice pix of Fall Fish......It was a whole lot sunnier than the pix.

Weather was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Landed five walleyes, biggest was 6.3 lbs and one for the table at 19"

Stay Tuned

Your right Dave the Weather was great with lots of good fish. Group I had out Saturday finished tied for 3rd and 8 place in the derby. Finishing with two fish in the top ten was a great way to start the walleye season. Fishing in t-shirts and shorts was so nice. The green slime(snott) floating around caused problems both days. Was hard to stay on the school of fish I was on all weekend. Never seen that stuff in cold water. Saw a few boats go by waving but could not make out who they were so if it was any of the People on here hi back. All in all it was a great weekend for fishing and sun tanning. I wish people would understand no wake means slow down no waves lol. Got rocked out of my bed three times in the night by boats thinking picton harbour is a place to rock boats. It's a race to get out of the harbour and get fishing lol younge one I was looking for your boat but never seen you.

Very slow weekend for my group. A total of 4-5 walleyes, but the Pike was active in 60F. Lots of 7lb size, the big gators are probably roaming in open water.

Lloyd, I saw U&Me trolling near Sherman's on Sunday. Probably working your infamous golden route in the area. :Gonefishing:

The weeds are very low, the current is quite strong in some areas, the green mossy mung is a pain in the @$$ to fish through.

I would wait another week or two if anyone wants to target weed edge residential eyes in big numbers.

Edited by young_one

Nice pix of Fall Fish......It was a whole lot sunnier than the pix.

Weather was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Landed five walleyes, biggest was 6.3 lbs and one for the table at 19"

Stay Tuned

The few fish we Caught is a Chrome Shad lure you are very familiar with. ;)

Congrats on the fish Lloyd!!! Certainly a great way to start the season.

Planning on going down there in a couple of weeks Will, hopefully the fish are cooperative and the mossy mung is gone. Nice to hear that some fish slime got in all your boats. B)