Been a long time!

emjay88

Hey there, I'm a long time lurker. I plan on posting a lot more on here now over the course of the summer as I have quit my job and plan on pursuing a career in the fishing industry. More specifically I'm working on a fishing show pilot with a good friend and will be filming all over Ontario for the next few months. Why you ask? The simple answer is because fishing is what I love to do, and I have decided to do what I love to do! I know the odds are stacked against me but I'm going to at least give it a go. The show is called "Fishing In The Wild" and who knows you might see it in 2014. Here is a quick vid of some recent catches from the past few years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h9YzGrg-WY

We will be filming a good chunk of the pilot this June 1st at Eddie North's Attawapiskat Camp for monster pike and walleye, and I'll make sure to give a solid report upon our return. This will be our second year in a row there and I have to give credit to Mike Borger's (solopaddler) report here as the reason we went there in the first place!

Matt Jones