OK Blue Jays let's play ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NF

davey buoy

i know the stadium will be full tonight, as ive had a hard enough time getting tickets myself. i have to try my luck with a scammer scalper.

i just hope the city supports the team, and the skydome isnt empty for the rest of the year.

GO JAYS GO!

GO LEAFS GO!

let us know how much you paid heard $2000+ per ticket in section 115!!! much rather stay home no line ups for washroom beer or food!

sure they will have 35000+ plus for the next while anyways

ive been a life time jays fan, so im super pumped!! 1 thing I hate is now the people who really don't give a crap about the jays are going because of the hype!!, I loved going to a game not sardined together in the stadium, I guess its the price you pay for a great team

Drifter same for me. That second strike killed it and I swore I wouldn't watch again until the jays field a contender. If they play well I'll be back otherwise, I will pass. So far they don't look too great. I predict they will lose every game this year. :)

This game went nearly how I expected it. The players were too pumped up and lacked execution a "NEW" team always lacks. Biggest difference was the double plays the jays hit into and the passed balls that Arencibia gave up. Always gave up the passed ball after a Dickey walk which would let the runner advance easily. so on groundballs afterward it would let the runner advance to third rather than Clevland hitting into double plays as well. Clevland got 2 runs because of that tonight.

Edited by Tayzak15