YES I finally did it I got my colour logo downloaded

Handlebarz

Well when I first released my black/white logo I wanted to release this one first or at the same time but I could not get it to save as it is a huge file yesterday my sticker guy helpped me out and I now have it on my computer. Here is the new colour logo hope ya all like it.

PastedGraphic-1_zps2d5dcf34.jpg

You know what they say, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything. Well now I'm going to comment on your logo Mike P, now that I see it in color that is a great logo. That is a Musky for sure.

You picked the right artist, he or she caught the caricature of a fish which isn't easy. You now have to start the process of having that image protected by a copyright.

I don't think it will cost you huge however regardless of price you want to get the image protected. Wouldn't it be a shame if you turned on the fishing Chanel and see that image stolen by another retailer. Hopefully your artist doesn't have the rights to it.

Thanks guys I to love this logo.

Sorry but no colour shirts

As for copy write I waited to respond here until I found out and yes it has his own copy write on it and I have full rights to use it from the artist. All is good there thanks again for the good words all

Well when I first released my black/white logo I wanted to release this one first or at the same time but I could not get it to save as it is a huge file yesterday my sticker guy helpped me out and I now have it on my computer. Here is the new colour logo hope ya all like it.

PastedGraphic-1_zps2d5dcf34.jpg

Looks good, but, typographycally the space between the bullets (round dots Is not equal from the left and right side, I'd get adjusted if possible, but not a big deal, I have an eye for logos.

Yes, do get it registered, a TM can be kept for a while but registered is for ever. I don't have the figures on hand.

Thanks guys for the odyssey we will just have the black/white shirts and stickers. I wanted to get the colour ones but it looks like they will not be done in time. The shirts are short sleeve only but are the high quality guilden ultra ones not cheap thin crappy ones these will last. Like my lures I want to have a better product.