Does a speeding ticket in Pennsylvania effect us here

aniceguy

I didn't say it was smart, she was not paying.

Like me it's very unlikely I will be back in CT same with Green Bay Wisconson I got a launch ramp parking ticket for $8. Not display correctly. It was on sunvisor not the dash.

You guessed it, I didn't pay.

So your lead foot finally caught up with you eh Lou?

(Flashback to our drive back from Nakina LOL!)

Flashback is right, lol. I'm not going to bust you for speeding, but sir.... you have an expired license, lol.

Lol that's confidential information l

TMI--Too Much Information---:)--LOL

Our Plumber has it right---at least from my limited experience. Got pulled over in Virginia of all places--speeding--20 over--Three Years ago...Still feel the Coppers targeted my Ontario licence plates.

210 Bucks--Curb -Side U.S. Justice in Action

God Bless America--lol

Paul

For what it's worth, I was pulled over in Washington going about 20 (miles) over while driving with US plates. Myself (Canadian), a Texan, and an Indian from Mumbai -- we were all interns at a tech company down there. Suspicious albeit innocent load of passengers.

Anyways, cop lowered the ticket, I paid the fine, never noticed a change to my insurance back in Ontario.

ah flashback to Nakina is right....lol that was funny, until I got home and showed the wife

Mike I recal uou and I got one one in NY a few back, did it ever show on your insurance in any way?

No question Im paying the ticket, its the recriprical agreement stuff thats Important. I did contact a lawyer in Mercer county, anf for 25 he is going to call me Monday.

If they do report to Ontario im going for a trip to Mercer.......Speaking of the internet, there is not a single yes answer to this.

ah flashback to Nakina is right....lol that was funny, until I got home and showed the wife

Mike I recal uou and I got one one in NY a few back, did it ever show on your insurance in any way?

No question Im paying the ticket, its the recriprical agreement stuff thats Important. I did contact a lawyer in Mercer county, anf for 25 he is going to call me Monday.

If they do report to Ontario im going for a trip to Mercer.......Speaking of the internet, there is not a single yes answer to this.

We didn't know you were paying $25.00 for the answer.lol... For $50.00 I will say yes and sound like I mean it.

Cheers

Art

I believe that there are far more states that share info with Ontario than what has been mentioned here. Pay the ticket and suffer. Why have skeletons in your closet?

I got one years ago on the Florida Turnpike back when the limit was 55. He clocked me doing 85 mph. Even back then it was a hefty ticket, however the cop looked at me and says, "You are going to pay this right?" I said yes, He knocked it down to 20 bucks and told me to enjoy my last couple of days in Florida. I went to the county courthouse the next morning and paid the ticket. He was a good ambasador for the state, in my opinion. Surprisingly he was driving a Mustang GT and clocked me as he was travelling in the other direction at night time in pitch black conditions.

I believe that there are far more states that share info with Ontario than what has been mentioned here. Pay the ticket and suffer. Why have skeletons in your closet?

I got one years ago on the Florida Turnpike back when the limit was 55. He clocked me doing 85 mph. Even back then it was a hefty ticket, however the cop looked at me and says, "You are going to pay this right?" I said yes, He knocked it down to 20 bucks and told me to enjoy my last couple of days in Florida. I went to the county courthouse the next morning and paid the ticket. He was a good ambasador for the state, in my opinion. Surprisingly he was driving a Mustang GT and clocked me as he was travelling in the other direction at night time in pitch black conditions.

30 MPH difference.... or ab 60 KM/h over the speed limit... Do that today and your car is impounded and up to a 10k fine... @ 20bux seems pretty reasonable to me.

PS... radar works day and night ;)

G

Edited by Gerritt

20bux seems pretty reasonable to me.

It was, he knocked it down quite a bit.

No kidding eh, radar works in the dark. It was a surprise (back then) to get nabbed by a rolling radar, shocking to see the lights start flashing in the pitch black then do a u turn and fly up behind me. I was waiting for a shot gun to greet me when I turned my head to the side window. Probably would have had it out and ready if he figured I had been a local boy and not a tourist driving an obvious rental car with Alamo flashed across the rear bumper and bar code stickers all over the windows.

Edited by pikehunter

I received a pretty hefty ticket on the Mass. Pike for around $150.00 back in 1975, that was a lot of money then, even now. I was surprised he didn't drag me back to Boston. I never paid it, and I looked over my shoulder for years when in the states. Still do.

Pay the ticket, I wish I had even though it was almost what I paid for the car.

PAY THE TICKET, PLEASE