They had been warned... but did not care till 180 each pocket

chessy

DSC_0170_zpse7af3acb.jpg

They were warned 5 minutes before the CO showed up. Their response was "who cares". My day was made when they walked by me on their way to the officers truck , " I guess we should have listened to you" . their fine was 180 each plus victims surcharge. When the officer was finished he came over to me and said I don't get em all but when I do it is costly. He also informed me that he just came from court where he got 2 individuals last year netting below the dam for salmon , each one got 2000 for netting in a sanctuary and 500 dollars for not having a license . hopefully this is just the beginning ..

what were they doing wrong?

Fishing in a sanctuary.

At Port Hope you can't fish "North of the Southern limit" of the CNR right of way.

They were likely under the bridge fishing the pipe which people have been doing forever even though it is clearly written in the regs.

buddy on the right was casting way above the bridge when the warden took his buddies away to give them a ticket and every cast he looked over his shoulder to see if warden was looking and casted as far upstream as he could..ti told him what the F are you doing you will get one to .. he then threatened me and told me to keep my fing mouth shut .. i said now cupcake dont let the walk over here stop you from coming over here. some people are just plain dicks.... from talking to a guy on the river that knows this group also says they do fish walley quite a bit if you know what i mean so keep a eye out for truck and guys