Long time Lurker...first time reporter!

RJackson

Hey fellas,

Well I have to be honest. I've had an account on OFC since 2007 and have enjoyed reading the site through the years. Yes even the "tiller" conversations! Even got a kick out of how to fix my furnace, my dishwasher or what song everyone was listening to! :whistling:

Enjoyed many of the regular posters reports like the Solopaddler's wild trips and Lew in the old days when he'd post a big ol smiling pic of himself and a Muskie. Heck even BBR's Rock Bass reports caught my eye! Not a week went by that I didn't check in to see what you guys were up to.

Things change and relationships get built and when Roy posted today congratulating me on being on Marc Thorpes' show it kinda hit me. Why am I not contributing on the biggest fishing site in the province? That changes today!

A little intro, I'm lucky enough to spend roughly 130-140 days on the water and ice, pretty supportive partner I have. She joins me often as well as you'll see if future reports I'm sure. We target everything that swims up this way!

Some photos below to highlight my ice season this past winter. We had loads of ice up this way (still do) so the season has been a long and successful one. I mainly target panfish thru the ice but do a few trips for Walleye and Lakers to change it up.

Some of the highlights....

rjcrappiejan15_zps9b142cb6.jpg

RJHTwalleye_zpsaa43b528.jpg

rjcrappiesfeb11.jpg

rjslabfeb25.jpg

rjlakermar14.jpg

If you ever seen anything in a report you are curious about, fire away!

A few weeks left of ice left so hoping to get out a few more times for sure.....

RJ