Brrrrrrrr.

limeyangler

Hi all,

Its been a chilly winter this year.

Mid march and still making ice!

MY THERMOMETER THIS MORNING

IMG_4052.jpg

Not complaining as i get to ice fish longer and ride my new snowmachine way longer than i anticipated already.

Simon, Simon, Simon.........this is when we can start bbqing again true but lol anyways.

I am gald your happy with it, as I think it is the best time of the year.

No mosquitoes, blackflies etc, just clean cool fresh air.

BBQD a steak last night, windchill around -38ish, and then we were blessed with a fairly intense northern light show, doesn't get any better...........well unless it had been a laker on the grill :clapping:

How much ice do you have on the lakes down there, 48 to 50 inches here, gotta love it :good:

Have a sled ride for me today and post some video, they are awesome.

Cheers John

When I left the house to hit the ice yesterday morning it was -35 with -44 windchills.

My helmet defogger was not working so I had to ride with the visor open. :o

Had to stop a bunch of times to deice my face as my eyes kept freezing shut!!! :w00t:

Looks like spring is finally coming though and if the weather dudes are right we will see negative single digit temps next weekend. :good:

You guys in the northern climes can keep that frigid stuff - Me - I liked today in the Parissiene tropics . It was plus 5 and sunny here today. Warm enough for the Starcraft to exit her cave

March17Homeatlast2_zps8dae8e3e.jpg

working in the sun getting her ready for spring service I was almost warm! Cant wait for troling the shallows of Lake O for some spring time Browns, followed by the return of lunker lakers and krazy kings!.