Biggest walleye you've heard of?

Rod Caster

Just heard from a guy that a guy that another guy knows saw a pic of some guy with a 34" walleye from Nipissing.

Ok, so it's barely plausible but I like to believe it's true. We all saw that pic of the 34" (i think it was 34") walleye from Temagami....I'm wondering what other first hand or sixth hand stories you've heard of big walleye coming from Canadian waters.

I've also seen my buddy pull in a 15 pound walleye from Nosobonsing, It measured around 30 inches.

My biggest walleye from an back lake was around 24"

I have a 33 7/8" in my freezer just shy of 15lbs , I've seen a 35 1/2 , 17lb from Gull Lk ...

Cleaned a 36" 18 1/2 lb from 5 Mile Bay on the French for one of my clients at Chaudiere Lodge .

Biggest I've ever heard of is a 37" 20lb from Gull Lk .

Last year I got 11 30"+ walleyes. I fish the same spot every day at sunset all summer long. The year before we got 8 that were 30" or better. A quick measure and back they go, much to he anger of the other fishermen. These guys keep every big fish they catch.

My favourite spot, just 5 minutes from home.

Muddleer

Just heard from a guy that a guy that another guy knows saw a pic of some guy with a 34" walleye from Nipissing.

Ok, so it's barely plausible but I like to believe it's true. We all saw that pic of the 34" (i think it was 34") walleye from Temagami....I'm wondering what other first hand or sixth hand stories you've heard of big walleye coming from Canadian waters.

I've also seen my buddy pull in a 15 pound walleye from Nosobonsing, It measured around 30 inches.

My biggest walleye from an back lake was around 24"

I am the guy that talked to Chad about it. I heard it from a local Bait Shop (I trust that source) and he saw the pictures. I believe there are 35" walleye in Lake Nipissing and in the upper French River however I was skeptical about the 18 pound weight that was claimed. I have seen 12 and 13 pounders from a local lake and seen a couple of 11 pound walleye from the French River this summer.

I believe I now have Rod Caster hooked on targeting a HUGE walleye on Nipissing. Haha.

well if you are commenting on mine

my right elbow is touching my the front of my coat and the arm is almost strait up

and the left arm is strait down my side to the elbow, then 90 deg out , so no holding way out there