Heading To York Baby!

Well, it's been a very stressful month and a half, but I finally got the phone call i've been waiting for. I've received an offer of employment from the York Regional Police. I'm heading to OPC in January, but my training starts in 2 weeks with York. So I won't be working to hard next week, i have a pulled muscle in my back so I have to relax...

No more worrying about money or how i'm going to feed the family.....it's nice when years of hard work have come together!!!!

Good news, now get yourself in debt for a nice fishing boat.

LOL, maybe he will be in a nice new boat with all the bells and whistles(sirens and lights), you guys down there might have to keep an eye out,.

Congrats FishnNAutographs.

p.s. if you do end up on the boat, slap an OFC sticker on it, lol.

It's always darkest before dawn. Congrats on getting accepted.

Now for the back, go see a Chiropractor. Depending on where your pain is and what is causing it, a good chiropractor might get you fixed up with 1 or 2 visits.

It's in the muscle, not bones lol....just a pulled muscle that is hopefully getting better by next week lol

Congrats...being a York Region resident, I am glad there is now one more officer that will let me off with a warning if I have a good reason for speeding LOL just kidding

One of my classmates from University is also on the York Region police force.

Success and safe wishes.