Any interest

archer379

I have been tossing around the idea of starting a small fishing club to get to meet some fellow anglers. I know there are clubs like the bass master My idea was to start a club and only fish one lake i will have my trailer on pigeon lake near peterborough and love this lake so i will be choosing it there would be no entry fees and no prizes just bragging rights if before it starts someone wants to do biggest fish then what ever. If i get any interest i will start a facebook page. So is there any interest in my idea of the pigeon lake fishing club

what park are you in? I'm on Pigeon and may be interested.

We are in beaver narrows just down from emily park on the other side what park are you in

Would it be like a boater/non boater style? If so I'm listening...

Yeah non boaters would be welcome. I think it would only be fair that they chip in some gas money to the boater.

I want to keep is friendly with no pressure to feel you have to show up summers are pretty busy for most of us and i know i find it hard to commit to things to far in advance.

The face book page is up not much on it yet. Pigeon lake fishing group. Come join more details will be posted there as i come up with them