Sail store oshawa clearance

Angler management

Do they sell trolling rods?

For anyone looking for rods at SAIL, just be sure you know what the other stores in the area are charging for the same thing.

I bought a St. Croix Legend Tournament musky rod from Gagnons last summer for about $65 less than SAIL was charging for the same thing.

I do almost all of my shopping at SAIL now.

I like to support the little guy (in this case gagnons) but when it comes to prices for the things I buy often, Sail comes in lower.

As a University student - price means everything.

The other beauty about sale is that they seem to be having a hard time moving the top notch gear and it is deeply discounted. Quite a few fly rods in the $650-$800 range that are up to $300 off...

For anyone looking for rods at SAIL, just be sure you know what the other stores in the area are charging for the same thing.

I bought a St. Croix Legend Tournament musky rod from Gagnons last summer for about $65 less than SAIL was charging for the same thing.

^this.

i picked up a st.croix mojo bass rod at sail for 110.00 and foud the same rods at grimsby tackle for 89.99

i like sail for lures.....thats about it. ill stick to local shops and bass pro (spring classic) for rods and reels