Professional Reel cleaning?

BigBry

anyone have experience doing cleanings for both spinning / trolling reels, including changing drag washers / drags where required?

i have about 40 something reels that I would like to get done, however, I'd prefer not to send them out... it would also be a great opportunity for me to learn....I would like to pay hourly. It likely would take a full day to do all the reels.

I'm in Hamilton.

90% of the reels are shimano. half of the reels are tekota's.

thanks

Edited by Steve

He is saying they charge $25 to service a reel, unless it's a Stella, in which case they service it for free.

Kinda like what he said lol.

I asked do they service shimano and he write backs.....Shimano does and they do a good job.. implying that shimano cleans shimano reels.. You can see how most people would wonder. I just would have said... Yup they do shimano as well, and do a great job.. Kinda like what I said lol

shimano reels can be sent to the head office in peterborough for an service. they dropped aikmans as a service center due to the poor customer service they had.

good to know.. I have actually heard alot of bad this about Aikmans since inquiring.. Thanks.. Anybody ever hear of classic Sports for reel cleaning and repairs?