Advanced Taxidermy

BruceCfisher86

Actually most of there stuff at BPS is hard to tell as when BPS orders from them they get the mounts in and then have there own painters dull the fish to make them look old and not out do the other mounts. Yes this info comes right from them.

The bear looks great they sure do awesome work. I will be getting a musky done this year I hope.

Stop by my booth at the muskies Canada odyssey to check out one of our own OFC's musky mounts I can't wait to see it.

care to share what something like that costs?

Your lookin at around $1350 bucks! I never got the official weight of the bear, but it was roughly 300 lbs. The price varies depending on how big the bear is.

You definatly pay a little more, and it took a year, but it is truly one of the most badass rugs ever ha ha!

Can't say enough good things about Advanced Taxidermy.

That looks amazing, way cool. Is it wrong to wana drape that over me and scare people?lol.

I tried that in front of my dog, the hair stood straight up on his back, and he growled like I never heard before. I immediatly removed the rug from my back lol

Spend the extra and get themto do your work, I have 3 fish and my 155 buck, flawless. You cant appreciate it till you get it back!

I couldn't agree more. Advanced did a large steelhead for me about 12 years ago and even though James and Shawn would probably say their word has improved since, I still think it looks totally amazing. It's truly a piece of art ..... you can't put a value on that.

Edited by Craig_Ritchie