NF JEEP COMPASS ? NF

ketchenany

Friday I got stuck in a parking lot at work and on our street. Had a difficult time freeing the car out of the snow . . . Drove yesterday and all seemed well. This morning at 60 km I felt a little shake nothing serious probably the ice and snow patches on the road.

I took it on the 400 and when I hit 70 and 80 this thing started to shake like crazy, took it back below 70 and all went quiet!

Did I do in the ball joints trying to get out of the snow? It' not a 4x4. The steering is fine.

Back in the 80's I bought a Cherokee Laredo 4X4 to haul my snowmobiles around and that was one awesome vehicle , the darned thing could go just about anywhere in the snow.

I think the best commercial on TV right now is the Jeep racing down the mountain trying to outrun the avalanche, getting buried by it and then busting out at the end....Great commercial :lol:

Back in the 80's I bought a Cherokee Laredo 4X4 to haul my snowmobiles around and that was one awesome vehicle , the darned thing could go just about anywhere in the snow.

I think the best commercial on TV right now is the Jeep racing down the mountain trying to outrun the avalanche, getting buried by it and then busting out at the end....Great commercial :lol:

Quit rubbing it in Lew. I had a 1995 the would not quit, I sold it with 373,000 km. One of the biggest mistakes of my life. That thing was bullet proof and still running near Fergus. :(

I hope it's the frozen thing GBW/DRIFTER but I keep it in a garage, not heated but quite warm!

Miss my regular Cherokee like SlowPoke posted. Sure it doesn't have the frills but it was utilitarian. Was dissapointed when they stopped building them and replaced them with the Liberty... I now drive a Grand Cherokee but it's not the same.

Edited by Raf