More Simcoe Lakers.

BillM

Decided to call in a personal day at work and chase a few greasy lakers around on Simcoe Wednesday.. Thanks to procreation, my partner in crime Davey hasn't been able to get out much. However the stars aligned and Wednesday was the day!

Davey definitely had the hot hand today, I dunno how many he iced, but it was more then me!

IMG_4489_zps5fffd2a5.jpg

IMG_4495_zps33a98794.jpg

IMG_4486_zps172fe15a.jpg

IMG_4483_zps18020961.jpg

IMG_4496_zps7101c83e.jpg

We also both got into PB's... There are some absolute COWS in this lake!

IMG_4508_zps5ef76025.jpg

IMG_4503_zpsa2c390f7.jpg

IMG_4506_zps968b59b9.jpg

Notice the fin clip on this beast, didn't put it on the scale, but calling it 15lbs wouldn't be pushing it :) Super thick!

IMG_4513_zps6b8c137c.jpg

IMG_4516_zps894208d9.jpg

IMG_4509_zpsbf77916e.jpg

Always a fun time Davey! We'll be back at it in no time!

"Thanks to procreation, my partner in crime Davey hasn't been able to get out much." LMAO! Ain't that the truth! I'll be taking care of that soon...snip! Yipes!

That was honestly the most fun I've had in a while, it's always great to get out with you bud! Thanks again for going through the trouble of grabbing your sled, it was definitely key to getting on the fish that day!

Edited by wallacio

Nice! Thanks for posting.

I hope they don't release the hounds on the amazing Herring forage just yet. It is no accident Lakers are doing so well. The success of all Simcoe predators in no small part depends on them.

Cheers,

Mark

Lots and lots of bait out there. We both had our graphs go crazy more then a few times because of giant schools of the things! Now if we could only find the whitefish (Which seem to have disappeared apparently)