My new tackle store!

TJQ

Yup... its a great system... if I dont have it ready to ship - it aint there. Most of those tackle packs are one-offs... Im addin a few packages right now.

Just a quick point; I was looking at jigs 2-color and can't tell if it's $1.95 per jig or pack. Most jigs I buy are in packs of 10 or 25. So if it's per pack please indicate quantity. The site is nice and smooth...nice job.

Looks good. Best of luck!

Just a quick point; I was looking at jigs 2-color and can't tell if it's $1.95 per jig or pack. Most jigs I buy are in packs of 10 or 25. So if it's per pack please indicate quantity. The site is nice and smooth...nice job.

If you scroll down, it will show the quantity under the heading "Product Description".

Edited by Wolf 3

Yup... all the jigs are 5 packs... if ya need 25 just order 5 packs.. the prices are good.. the prices on the assorted packs are really REALLY good!

But good point, ill figure out how to make that more obvious.

Does the stock automatically update, so if you have it it is displayed? And if it is sold, it is not displayed? I was looking for the spinnerbaits and could not find any. I guess Mercman bought you out.. :angry:

That is a nice system t.j. it looks like it is a place to check back every few days to see what nugget of goodness pops up. :clapping:

Art

hahaha to "the meat hunter" with the stinger hook. Make that stinger a size 1 and it can be called "the snagger".

Looks good T.J. I'll bookmark it and keep it on my online shopping list.

The minute I saw them.. I figure they would be great for ice fishing!

I didnt notice any "running socks"....Good Luck with the new venture!

LOL... ya.. hey I still have those socks.. i love 'em!