Never Play on a Runway one for the pilots

tb4me

Wow is an understatement. Wing was inches from the ground and the guy walking with the camera. These guys couldn't react fast enough to get out of the way of a steamroller.

The pilot's reaction was to bank right and correct.... I don't think he saw the camera guy otherwise he might of just banked right and started to ascend.

I saw this video a couple weeks ago and from the discussion that was had (on Reddit) the concensus was that the pilot was likely trying to scare the idiots, because they were on a runway that they shouldn't have been on. There were discussions about the physics involved and the lack of an approach and the style of plane.

I'm not an expert, but I'd have to throw out my undies if I was the camera man. :whistling:

I'm no pilot, but he seemed to be going a bit fast for a landing.

Is that some kind of souped up biplane? Why is the white smoke or steam coming out of it?

It's a show plane, I'm sure the pilot knew exactly what he was doing.

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Don't believe everything you see on the interweb... a totally staged event.. oh and the FAA ain't too happy with the pilot right now, although nobody was ever in any real danger.. and that wing's a LONG way from hitting the ground. I know guys that could have done that whole routine inverted, but I'd probably have to get TJ to ride the ATV for the whole effect.. :rofl2: