Charlie Wray's Fishful Thinking

frodobuggins

fishing shows are largely the same, hard to find something unique....but I mean, if a bunch of sponsors said they would pay you, give you a sweet boat and gear and your own tv show...wouldn't you endorse their products as much as possible too?

the lindner shows are always good, some product spam but also very instructional, how to use electronics, how to work structure, etc

Dave Mercer is a good show and Lost Lake is another one I like

I thought there was a new show coming up, a youtube video was posted on this site, some kid made a video synched up with that gotye song....called Raw or Unedited something like that? I liked the youtube vid, looks like that guy would make a good show

Edited by bare foot wader

fishing shows are largely the same, hard to find something unique....but I mean, if a bunch of sponsors said they would pay you, give you a sweet boat and gear and your own tv show...wouldn't you endorse their products as much as possible too?

the lindner shows are always good, some product spam but also very instructional, how to use electronics, how to work structure, etc

Dave Mercer is a good show and Lost Lake is another one I like

I thought there was a new show coming up, a youtube video was posted on this site, some kid made a video synched up with that gotye song....called Raw or Unedited something like that? I liked the youtube vid, looks like that guy would make a good show

"Uncut angling" on wild tv

It's got to be a challenge trying to be informative, entertaining, diversified, and likeable while satisfying the people writing your cheques as well as the people watching. It's a good problem to have I guess.

I can't say I like or dislike any of them. I watch a show based solely on the criteria of "does it interest me?". I have favorite hosts that bug me sometimes too. Showing me how terrific a certain jig catches 2lb walleye on a fly-in lake doesn't excite or convince me of it's worth. But hey, that's just me and maybe only me.

I didn't even know that there were fishing show's on Saturday mornings , all these years if not working on a saturday i wasn't sitting on my butt watching t.v usually out fishing

I didn't know anyone waited for saturday mornings anymore when there's wfn?

Ps charlie's been on for like ten years - our opinions dont matter. He obviously has established a viewing audience that is somewhat loyal.

Try 20 years!!!-so shut your pie-hole and quit barking up this tree!!! (wow, I get just as worked up about Charlie when I'm not hammered)

Jim

I find most all shows have a good point or two in each episode. I don`t pay much attention to the product placement. I look for pointers.

But on that note I can`t seem to grasp any key pointers from Leo and Ron except for if you host a fishing show you can show a half hour of yourself sitting on a beach down south talking about and showing clips from previous shows. Sorta like a `best hits` episode

I find most all shows have a good point or two in each episode. I don`t pay much attention to the product placement. I look for pointers.

But on that note I can`t seem to grasp any key pointers from Leo and Ron except for if you host a fishing show you can show a half hour of yourself sitting on a beach down south talking about and showing clips from previous shows. Sorta like a `best hits` episode

BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try 20 years!!!-so shut your pie-hole and quit barking up this tree!!! (wow, I get just as worked up about Charlie when I'm not hammered)

Jim

Why dont you shut your stinky disgusting and powerless mouth and quit yipping it in the wrong direction. I didn't deserve that comment at all, I didn't bash your boyfriend . You made that up in your head.