Disturbing stuff on the news tonight.

NAW

Seems rather senseless.

Can't believe people would defend this.. no matter what your opinion, this is pretty black and white. Definitely illegal, anyway.

Irishfield would you use the cormorant comparison if it was a pile of dead, snagged, rotten walleye carcasses left to spoil?

I'm not defending anyone Rich... I'm making a point. There's been countless threads that we, fishermen, have had here about blasting the fish eating Cormorants and leaving them to rot. Seals are the Cormorants of the east coast, as far as they're concerned down there, eating their fish stocks.

I'm not defending anyone Rich... I'm making a point. There's been countless threads that we, fishermen, have had here about blasting the fish eating Cormorants and leaving them to rot. Seals are the Cormorants of the east coast, as far as they're concerned down there, eating their fish stocks.

You hit the nail on the head Wayne.

Lobsters don't mined, probably put on a few pounds.

Edited by Fish Farmer

How does this become "their" fish stocks?

You hit the nail on the head Wayne.

Lobsters don't mined, probably put on a few pounds.

Hit the seal on the head Wayne!

Seal burger to be served at a restaurant near you !!! And yes they say the seal population ha exploded cause there isn't much of a seal hunt anymore and yes they are hated by fishermen big time as they have devestated some area stocks not only fish but other things they eat !!!!! They view seals like we do cormorants !!!!!!! Whoever did it should be held reponsible as they didn't have to leave them to Rot .....