Want to see the coolest birthday cake EVER?

Fisherpete

One of my co-workers Robyn has an amazing talent - she really should be on cake boss! She surprised me at work in December for my birthday with this thing of absolute beauty!

The cake was vanilla, with vanilla butter icing, and it tasted just as good as it looked... the skin, fins, etc. were made of fondant... and the whole thing hand painted with edible cake paint... simply amazing! She made it the right size too (48") hahaha... she didn't want a musky CAKE to be my first 50 hahahaha!!!

In production

head6.jpg

482.jpg

Even the scale texture was imprinted in the fondant skin...

closeup2.jpg

full.jpg

Even did the teeth out of fondant!

teeth.jpg

Thanks again girl - it truly made my day!

Pete

She should be on cake boss, never saw anything like that before :thumbsup_anim: , thats a gift and birthday you will not soon forget..................uhhhhh not that I am trying to take away from your thread or anything BUT my birthday is in May, MAY the 17th to be EXACT, purolator DOES :whistling::whistling: deliver up here not that I have checked or anything and a whitefish theme would be really nice but a pickerel would also be very pallatable, not that I am trying to imply anything :whistling::whistling::whistling: and if I could say one more thing discriminitely without being bold, please not a catfish as my wife is allergic to fur.

Seriously she is very gifted

Dude best birthday cake I have ever seen , never seen a Muskie cake probably never will again, yours is the best a real KEEPER .. And not to take away from thread ... Head you have the best other to do this for you also... As you know Im a extreme gear guy, its a great bass ... BUT BOH YA Ive got three of those , nan na na ... just pulling your strings ... Shes a keeper (I will leave it to you to decide weather Its your girl or THE BASS ) but as I have said IM a gear guy ...... NAW, NO WOMEN that would do this for you , can be traded for a bass ... B