Barrie police beating

Freshtrax

I ask... why is this being brought up more then 2 years after the fact......

G

because it is in the courts right now and the facts are finally coming out..it is a local matter and we are being flooded with info on the local news

I'm not really interested in how effective punishment is. I'm interested in the fact that there is a baffling number of public servants, paid to PROTECT the innocent, doing the complete opposite. How did these guys get jobs as cops in the first place?

1. The officer who did this should be tortured indefinitely. Death penalty wouldn't suffice. I can't say the two who assisted him deserve much better.

2. The victim should be awarded at least $20 million dollars.

If you disagree you're an idiot :)

Feel free to pay him 20mil out of your own pocket.

I ask... why is this being brought up more then 2 years after the fact......

G

Until the kid supina'd the mall this evidence never came out and the kid was charged with multiple offences. As soon as his lawyer got his hands on the video all charges were dropped against the kid and an opp investigation began against the officer. That's the worst part , without the video this kid would have done jail time. Video was only made public jan 25 th. .

Edited by Freshtrax

years back i dialed 9-11. the police were on site within 45 seconds. they deserve a good rap. the fellow at hand will have his day in court. sadly seems he snapped...

he sure did snap...for the THIRD time!!! the third time that we actually know of. who knows how many other people have felt the wraith of this pathetic excuse for a mans power trips.

it says a lot about the department he works for :rolleyes:

the cop deserves to get whats coming to him.... scares the living crap out of me to be honest, to think this could happen to anyone.

what really bugs me as well is the security guards... you think they would have maybe said something to someone in regards to this incident... they are just as much to blame as the officer. they held the guy down as the cop beat the hell out of the citizen.

im surprised they have not been dragged into this yet more than they have

the cop deserves to get whats coming to him.... scares the living crap out of me to be honest, to think this could happen to anyone.

what really bugs me as well is the security guards... you think they would have maybe said something to someone in regards to this incident... they are just as much to blame as the officer. they held the guy down as the cop beat the hell out of the citizen.

im surprised they have not been dragged into this yet more than they have

Yeah. But think about it. They are not cops and they would be afraid to tell him to calm down. IF you watch the video again, near the end just before the other cop comes, the security guy in the yellow tries to stop the cop from hitting and body slamming the guy in cuffs.

All I see is a cop trying to arrest someone and the guy is resisting arrest.

Don't know what caused the initial problem but who's to say the kid didn't spit in the cops face?

I'm sure the investigation will get all the info out there.

Your kiddin right...resisting arrest??? The cop jumped him and continued to beat him even after handcuffing!! Lets beat everyone and then wait for the investigation to

get all the info. Disgusting.