Barrie police beating

Freshtrax

Whats interesting is the police officers who are members of this board are staying mum on the subject!

For the most cases---being a police officer is an admirable job where they lay their lives down to protect ours----a job I would not want

As in everything One suspect apple does not show the barrel

Whats interesting is the police officers who are members of this board are staying mum on the subject!

That goes on a lot these days. People belonging to groups and associations, whether they be religious, cultural or otherwise, more increasingly seem afraid to speak out against one of their own. This is what leads to biases from the public. It's a shame.

This is happening far too often and very little seems to be being done about it.

I found this article disturbing too.

Basically three officers beat the crap out of some old guy. Guess what? All officers innocent, old man charged.

To top it off one of those officers was previously charged with discreditable conduct under the Police Services Act after being accused of allowing a drunken female to play with his loaded gun in exchange for a date. He was also previously charged with impaired driving, but the case was thrown out because the judge ruled it took too long to get to trial.

What the hell is going on? What would drive these people to do this?

i would also like to hear them chime in on this

As in everything One suspect apple does not show the barrel

this is very true

i just hope this doesnt get swept under the rug. if it does, it might be saying something about the barrel

Bullies and morons in ever walk of life. Police are no different.

And if you believe cops get away with everything you should see how much average every day civilians get away with. Only 65% of criminals in Ontario get convicted.

how many civilians get away with DUI?

id like to know how many officers get away with DUI, when its frowned upon to arrest a fellow officer.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/1202587--rookie-cop-takes-heat-for-arresting-off-duty-officer

More than you realize. There's about a 5% conviction rate for drunk drivers in the GTA right now.

how many civilians get away with DUI?

id like to know how many officers get away with DUI, when its frowned upon to arrest a fellow officer.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/1202587--rookie-cop-takes-heat-for-arresting-off-duty-officer

And to tell you the truth every copper I know personally that got hooked up for impaired was found guilty.

The rags that we call news papers only want the juicy stuff so when a copper does it it sells papers. When a copper gets off its horrible but on a daily basis drunk drivers get off and not a word is said about it.

Bullies and morons in ever walk of life. Police are no different.

And if you believe cops get away with everything you should see how much average every day civilians get away with. Only 65% of criminals in Ontario get convicted.

If they don't get convicted in court by a judge or jury of peers they are not criminals.... Its not up to the arresting officers to determine guilt. jmho. And I don't want to stir the pot. Just saying is all...

It's not the first time for this cop, he has a history, that's all I'll say.

really? why on earth was he allowed to keep his job if he has done this in the past?

here's to hoping they all lose their jobs and karma pays them a visit...

Wow that's sad..Seems pretty cut n dry to me.. I have the utmost respect for Police and what they do..In this case I hope the officer and the 2 security guards get what's coming to them in the court of law..