Crazy weather

lew

3:00 this morning it was +5 and raining

5:00 it was like a blizzard and winds strong enough it sounded like a hurricane.

6:00 it was calm and the stars were visible.

Right now it's snowing so hard again I can't see across the road, the winds are howling and the temps have dropped to -6, that's an 11 degree drop in a couple hours.

Good day to stay in the house & work on the honey-do list :lol:

Sounds like winter to me glad you guys are having all the fun. Down here in the SW corner I had to attach 8 more tie downs to the house as its been blowing since yesterday. I got to be rocked to sleep and listen to the branches fall from the trees.

I miss the snow but sure love the dry winters we have had around here with just a couple times breaking out the shovel.

Headed to parry Sound from Whitby yesterday morning and tracked snow all the way up, the whole time there and on the way back. Get back home to dry pavement and was serenaded by January Thunderstorm overnight ? WOW!!!!

Up in Sudbury , the WARMEST it's going to be for the next 5 days is -21c.. We just had 25 cm snow over the weekend with -5 to -10 temps

The lakes will tighten up nicely, and the trails getting there will be stellar..

To think it was +7 last weekend!! Lol