Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Boston is really coming around and playing well. That week off before this series did them well. The only reason the leafs took them to 7 was the B's played 6 games in 8 days to wrap up the season. They were really tired and it showed. Chara doesn't have to fight anyone. He knows he is way more valuable on the ice. Crosby didnt back down cause he knows Chara wont hit him upside the face. Boston has 4 lines rolling now and the Pens are in trouble and they know it. Who is going to start for the Pens tonight? Hate to have to make that decision. By the way Blysma is being out coached big time as well. Go B's Go.

Uh the Leafs took them to 7 because they out played them, trying to blame it on Boston playing 6 games in 8 days is laughable. They were outplayed, out hustled and out hit. Pretty simple. That being said Boston is playing some good hockey, but Pittsburg played like a junior B team the other night, almost embarrassing. Looking forward to tonights game.

x2

Uh the Leafs took them to 7 because they out played them, trying to blame it on Boston playing 6 games in 8 days is laughable. They were outplayed, out hustled and out hit. Pretty simple. That being said Boston is playing some good hockey, but Pittsburg played like a junior B team the other night, almost embarrassing. Looking forward to tonights game.

x3

Wow what a game last night. Back to the leaf series. They outplayed and out hit the B's cause the B's were dead tired after playing 6 games in 8 nights to end the season. Seriously leaf fans it wasnt because the leafs are so good. Go ahead and think that leaf fans if it makes you feel better.

Wow what a game last night. Back to the leaf series. They outplayed and out hit the B's cause the B's were dead tired after playing 6 games in 8 nights to end the season. Seriously leaf fans it wasnt because the leafs are so good. Go ahead and think that leaf fans if it makes you feel better.

So they weren't tired in Game #1, #3, #4 or the last 3 mins of game #7, but were tired in #2, #5 and #6? Is that what you're saying? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That might be the funniest thing I've read in this entire thread.

Some awesome hockey was played lastnight, the Pens need a break... How many posts did they hit lastnight? 5? 3rd period + both OT's has been the best hockey in this series so far.

Edited by BillM

Ohhh,the leafs were good!Don't make excuses,they beat up Boston bad.!!Too bad the outcome.Just kiddin,lol.

Edited by davey buoy

Hard to talk any sense to a leaf fan. lol

You're the only one not making any sense in this thread bud, lol. To think it was because Boston was 'tired' that the Leafs took them to 7 is pretty silly.

Bill,the leafs are gone,gone,gone,LMAO

Last nights game was crazy. I thought after the first goal,here we go again,but the Pens made a game of it.

BBQ PENQUIN ANYONE????????????????? :D

Apparently gone because Boston got tired for 3 games :)

Really good game lastnight, Pens deserved that win. I hope Boston thanked the post the 4 or 5 times it bailed Rask out.

Edited by BillM

• 3 months later...

haha, diggin up the past with this thread... I'll bite. What a goal by Kadri. and wear the big A this year I see. shoudl make for an interesting year.

Nice goal fer sure but I don't think the "A" will be on the jersey for the regular season.

The kid can play - without doubt and I think we've yet to see him really shine. More mature = more smarter! lol