Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

It's good to see the leafs will make the playoffs though they may drop in the ranks. However the leafs can't continue to allow the opposition so many shots per game. And it's silly reading on some sports sites, the blame going on the goalies. It's the lack of defense and defensive help by the fowards. The defense has been spotty all year, Of course turnovers don't help. Clearly the leafs have no leader. Need a new captian, which of course has been said by many.

Islanders have proven to be a contender, which they showed again tonight.

Good thing there are not 82 games this season.

So Saturdays game between Toronto and Ottawa?

Muskymatt, how about a friendly wager?

If Toronto wins (which they will) you need to put Go Leafs Go as your status all day Sunday. I am willing to put Praise Alfie as my status for Sunday should the Senioritas win.

How about it?

Blair

Edited by Nipfisher

Lupul needs the C!

Hmmmm....very interesting proposition

Normally, and as a rule, I don't participate in one on one fan interrelations with a fan from a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 9 years. Actually, it's an unwritten NHL fan rule, but you wouldn't know that because the rule applies to the laffs.

But I digress, and having considered many things, such as the fact that the laffs seem to have returned to their usual sucking selves, and that the SENS(PRAISE ALFIE) have a regular player(Cowen) back in the line up and their #1 goalie. Inspite of the fact that the sens are still riding a minor league roster, I will take your wager.

You are on NF

GO SENS GO

Edited by muskymatt

Not a bad bet on MMs side. Leafs really need to make a statement Saturday. They've come out flat the last two outings and need to get their legs under them. But if the Sens play the game they played against Washington, the Leafs will be in for a long night. Looks like the wrong teams are waking up at the right time. Winnepeg, Washington, NYI and Ottawa are all rolling at full mast.