How to get the PMs attention new rules for all Canadians

mr blizzard

I just wanted to thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread. A special thanks to the mods for allowing this conversation to continue.

I have learned a lot from the various points of view here and I hope to continue to learn more as this thread and the movement mature.

I may not agree with many points of view, but I do believe in the right to express ones self...

Dialogue is going to be the path that leads to answers so lets let the dialogue continue.

HH

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid868989705001?bckey=AQ~~%2CAAAAybGjzqk~%2C6NfTc6c241GVQxOh-GBHNHu5Cuhlf-y9&bctid=2109824808001

People should watch this video I just posted. Probably a good reason why nobody is taking the natives seriously haha.

under Ezras own admission this is not an Idle No More protest...it an angry mob with alot of Occupy participants...so is it no irresponsible for Sun to have posted Interview With Idle No More posted on the banner through out the entire Ezra spin? He himself agrees the Indian Act is racist...who is the creator of the Act?

Hi All,

Thought I would give you a view which I hope will create unity. Unity is at the utmost of importance for all of our future generations to survive healthy and be able to enjoy the land and water which we all share. The Harper government recently passed Bill C – 45, a huge omnibus bill (a pile of new laws in one) without any respect for our shared water and land. It passed without any consideration of all elected in the House of Parliament.

Please see the following link for some of the issues of the passing of Bill C – 45

which should concern you.

http://www.anishinabek.ca/uploads/FNFactSheet_uoi.pdf

Please support IDLE NO MORE which is for all of us to be involved in, not only aboriginals. The First Nations have the legal tools(Treaties) to at least amend Bill C-45 which does effect all of us. By supporting IDLE NO MORE your supporting all future generations. Please see the following link.

http://www.chiefs-of-ontario.org/node/484

As far as the media confusing everyone, please read the full content of the following link.

http://pomegranatewomenwriting.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/why-i-support-idle-no-more-by-linda-goyette/

Think with your heart, what is best for all of us and those to come.

Thanks for reading.

I think all Canadians should watch this video....they might be surprised at what they learn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu6wl98m8zI&feature=share

I think most people would be more surprised by what you read into it then what is actually in it.

So hey, there is this place with stuff in the ground that people want, that gives people work, makes billions for companies and comes with some environmental concerns, welcome to reality, planet earth. Hey did you notice what appeared to be a black oily subsatnce in the river that borders on this thing they call oil sands? Golly gee, thats pollution, how dare you mother nature, how dare you. Funny how nobody worried about all of that pollution until someone wanted to turn it into oil (evil), and make money at it (double evil), and then use that oil to make all of the things we use every day. Or to run our cars, millions of which were built here in Ontario, but starngely few people complained about that, about the manufacturing industry in this province that dominated the countries economy, nobody called it undemocratic, that same industry that got preferrential treatment for decades, the industry that mostly benefitted one province but influenced government policy toward keeping our dollar artificially low. Starngely enough those same people who worry about climate change and hate the oil sands can often be heard lamenting the loss of our manufacturing base, mostly the automobile industry, last i checked cars used oil, and polluted, but hey i suppose if it's a unionized industry, here in Ontario and it doesn't involve those dirty rednecks from Alberta so the hypocrisy is allowed.

Edited by blarg

I think most people would be more surprised by what you read into it then what is actually in it.

So hey, there is this place with stuff in the ground that people want, that gives people work, makes billions for companies and comes with some environmental concerns, welcome to reality, planet earth. Hey did you notice what appeared to be a black oily subsatnce in the river that borders on this thing they call oil sands? Golly gee, thats pollution, how dare you mother nature, how dare you. Funny how nobody worried about all of that pollution until someone wanted to turn it into oil (evil), and make money at it (double evil), and then use that oil to make all of the things we use every day. Or to run our cars, millions of which were built here in Ontario, but starngely few people complained about that, about the manufacturing industry in this province that dominated the countries economy, nobody called it undemocratic, that same industry that got preferrential treatment for decades, the industry that mostly benefitted one province but influenced government policy toward keeping our dollar artificially low. Starngely enough those same people who worry about climate change and hate the oil sands can often be heard lamenting the loss of our manufacturing base, mostly the automobile industry, last i checked cars used oil, and polluted, but hey i suppose if it's a unionized industry, here in Ontario and it doesn't involve those dirty rednecks from Alberta so the hypocrisy is allowed.

nah im actually surprised at your inability to of seeing the content or maybe your not hearing it .....try watching it again with the sound turned on

Edited by Twocoda

I am sorry but here we go again.........................while watching the cbc north from Yellowknife there is yet another native going on a hunger strike.................... as quoted she was inspired by the first hunger strike BUT she will be eating some solid food really............................... LETS ALL GO ON A HUNGER STRIKE WHILE OCCASSAIONALLY BEING ALLOWED TO EAT SOME SOLID FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry but here we go again.........................while watching the cbc north from Yellowknife there is yet another native going on a hunger strike.................... as quoted she was inspired by the first hunger strike BUT she will be eating some solid food really............................... LETS ALL GO ON A HUNGER STRIKE WHILE OCCASSAIONALLY BEING ALLOWED TO EAT SOME SOLID FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently thats what is the new norm to get your point across to the govt. May be u will see my wife, son and I on tv tommorow doing the same thing. We also have concerns..............

Apparently thats what is the new norm to get your point across to the govt. May be u will see my wife, son and I on tv tommorow doing the same thing. We also have concerns..............

Terry Fox didnt really "RUN" In his Marathon of "HOPE"......Shame on him! eh?.....Dam him for brining awareness to a cause...for the greater good

I guess if every one goes on a hunger strike in this country it would ground this countries economy to a halt would it not, Terry Fox had a whole different agenda and u know it. I have had cancer , watch what u say.

Are there going to have successive hunger strikes till the end of man kind or can we not have positve dialoge to draw sides closer together from what we were exposed to from the first one to bring a betterment to mankind.

And yes I buried my daughter in the meantime, so dont talk to me about hardships. It is easy to vocalize until u really walk in someone elses shoes. After moving up here 1 year ago and living between natives on either side of us by which we get along with very well. even they disagree with the the way the movement is going because it is only going to turn supporters off. There is still too much infighting amongst bands from coast to coast as to what they are trying to achieve.

Just a foot note my neighbours native haul some long hours for their day jobs but they still go out at -51 windchills to check their lines, they do not rely on a piece of paper regarding their background. I know first hand they would feel alot warmer driving the 401 corridor in an suv. When was the last time u came out in these conditions to check your lines, beaver tails are very leathery not greasy, I have learned a great from them and love it but they are not whiners, they punch a clock and still haul :asshat: .