Soft water get away

Skipper D

A few weekends back i had a chance to drive up north and meet up with an elderly lady i'd say now in here seventys and owner of this little peice of fishing heaven that was up for sale . After spending the morning looking the hole package deal over she was offering and its suroundings i decided yes and bought it . Even comes with this old 16' tinny that still floats and with a motor that was serviced and is ready to go . Iam really looking forward to having a get away spot to get away from it all on the weekends this year and do nothing but fish . I wont say where it is for now , or at least not until we are on our way up to fish the weekend ... lol.

$T2eC16JHJF8E9nnC6U!,BQZMgu5zIQ~~48_20.jpg

$T2eC16N,!)cE9s4PsT!TBQZMgpVwBg~~48_20.jpg

Edited by Skipper " D "

Very nice Skip, looks like a nice place.

If it's allowed in that location and if you'd like a bit more room, it doesn't take much to add an addition like a Florida room to those trailers.

I had a couple trailers that I built additions to on a permanent site in the Kawarthas for 36 years and really enjoyed them.

Thanks a lot for the comments fellows , a g2g would be awsome down the road for sure , just give me a bit of time to find the holes and we''l be good ... lol . " Where is it located " for now if i leave it were it is i'l say ... i can either go up the Chute or down .... lol