Rockhaven Inn, Kahshe Lake?

Dave Bailey

Tried to contact Rockhaven Inn to arrange a tournament, but the e-mail bounced back. Can't find any recent mention of it on-line either. Does anyone know the status of this facility?

Apparently they are rebuilding their website. Some lodges do completely shut down in winter, and you may wait 2-3 weeks for a response.

Here is the reply I got:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: user [email protected] does not exist (state 13).

Looks like the address is gone completely.

I would t be surprised if Rockhaven slid right off into the lake and disappeared! For all the years we have been on the lake, it has gotten worse and worse, with little to no repair! I'm not surprised their email doesn't work. Hardly anything else does! Try the phone!

I would t be surprised if Rockhaven slid right off into the lake and disappeared! For all the years we have been on the lake, it has gotten worse and worse, with little to no repair! I'm not surprised their email doesn't work. Hardly anything else does! Try the phone!

What I liked about them was the huge parking area, just what's needed for a load of vehicles with trailers.