Pro Staff NEEDED DESPERATLY!!

TJQ

LOL.. not really.... but i do need a few!

Ok, so my online fishing tackle store is coming along fine.. just about ready to open... But I need pro staff. Upon some investigation I found out that pro staff doesn't really stand for "professional staff" like I thought, but actually "promotional staff"... like what it should be cause most of the "Pro Staff" out there really are not actually "professional" as they get paid in product for the most part. So I want to get some people to use my lures, and "promote" them i.e. take some pictures and tell me what works for them and what doesn't.

I really don't want to use the term "pro staff".. cause.... well... I'm me..

So I was thinking I could call my "promotional staff" - wait for it.... "Lure Whures". Any one got anything better????

What kind of fish are we targetting with said looers?

If'n yer goin' after dem little green baitfish y'all catch down South I can't hep ya.

If'n the looers are fer reel fishes I can hep ya.

I rite reel goodly too!!! ;)

I'm not a professional, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!! :tease: :tease: :tease:

JEEBAS!!!

I almost fergot, I gots a fancy new pitchure taker too!!!

kodak-disposable-camera-profile.jpg

Wow... lure whures everywhere!!! LOL.. My stuff will be mainly jigs, spoons, spinnerbaits. with some topwaters, the jumla will return, and some spinners. Im about a week away from opening, so for the ice fishing season its really just jigs...

My store is about getting the "standard" old school tackle at decebnt prices. As sales increase Ill be adding more and more inventory.

Ill be replying to the whures by pm.. lol.. and Dave.. ya had me at loores

Wow... lure whures everywhere!!! LOL.. My stuff will be mainly jigs, spoons, spinnerbaits. with some topwaters, the jumla will return, and some spinners. Im about a week away from opening, so for the ice fishing season its really just jigs...
My store is about getting the "standard" old school tackle at decebnt prices. As sales increase Ill be adding more and more inventory.

Ill be replying to the whures by pm.. lol.. and Dave.. ya had me at loores

:D

Jigs are good for ice fishing but then again so are spoons there TJ. ;)

Yep, I'm a looer woore!!! LOL

Edited by DRIFTER_016