Mike Borger hits the Big Leagues

Kingsalmon

Thanks everyone, much appreciated.

Congrats Mike!That was another of your many great trips. Who was the camera "crew" up there? Wasn't this the trip where Brendan had taken some pics as well?

Edited to add: And BTW, Mike has always been in the big leagues. smile.gif

Some very kind words Roy, thank you.

And yes Brendan took a whole bunch of pic's on that trip including at least one, maybe two that were published. I never even thought of that!

Also I have to say this is far from "the big leagues", but it's pretty cool nonetheless.

Congrats ! from the reports of your that I have read, I am truely shocked this is only your first. You truely have a gift to captivate the reader and bring them along with you on your amazing journeys that many of us can only dream (or live through your reports) about doing. :thumbsup_anim: Always good to hear peoples hard work paying off for them. And please, Keep em comin

Congrats ! from the reports of your that I have read, I am truely shocked this is only your first. You truely have a gift to captivate the reader and bring them along with you on your amazing journeys that many of us can only dream (or live through your reports) about doing. :thumbsup_anim: Always good to hear peoples hard work paying off for them. And please, Keep em comin

Thanks for the kind words once again everyone!

I've been published before actually, but it's been many years since the last one. Much to the consternation of everyone close to me.

Congratulations Mike well deserved.

If it wasn’t for your reports here, my brother and I would have never gone on our fly-in tip this past summer.

Fly-ins always seemed just out of our comfort zone, not knowing what to expect. After reading your report and then talking with you on the phone; we knew we were going as soon as my brother’s health would allow.

Your writing puts out a real life account of your trip(s), not just the propaganda that most places write for themselves.

Good luck on many more articles; but don’t forget your reports here, giving us a preview of them.

Dan.

2012 Fish 045.jpg