Any Southern ON Ice Reports?

Rich

The kawarthas are a 4 hour drive and a weekend stay for me.. lol

hey rich, was out steelheading yesterday stopped in at my trailer in st. williams....the bay is starting to form ice but there is still open water about half way out....wont be long now as long as it stays cold....hope this can help

i was playing on micthells bay on lake st clair for the last 3 days, fishing sucks but there is ice,2-5 inchs in most spots, but make sure u ask a local where to go, cause there was some open water still today when i walked out and also was some open water that just frooze over few days ago

play safe always bring a spud

Hey guys, Just in from jigging on the Trent-Severn... 4-5" at my furthest tip-up from shore (40-50 feet out), but def. not the greatest ice. most of my other holes are 20-30 feet off shore and are 5-7" with a good 2" of it blackish ice : ) Had a few nibbles at sun down ( 30 mins ago ) but they are hitting short so getting the stingers rigged up and going back out in a bit.. pics from the night and reports on Oak Lake and a few surrounding back lakes to come!! :thumbsup_anim:

Be safe and always have picks and a spud bar with you :santa:

Edited by Trent River Fishin'