I scored yesterday - fr

Skipper D

like I need another spot to spend money...lol

.... lol , Mike the owner of Tackle n' Trail is a member here and has taken a full time job with Canada Post , he will be closeing his store at the end of Janaury , so he dose have some good deals going on til then .

As always it was great to see ya Skip and good to meet Skeeter too! Wish things were better but after months of agonizing I decided to pack it in. At least we'll be able to get some more fishing time in this coming softwater season and I might even get some hardwater in for the first time in years!

Michael

As always it was great to see ya Skip and good to meet Skeeter too! Wish things were better but after months of agonizing I decided to pack it in. At least we'll be able to get some more fishing time in this coming softwater season and I might even get some hardwater in for the first time in years!

Michael

Hey ! what are doing on my thread ....... lol . Things always happen for a reason don't they . Better times ahead for sure .

The Market, aint like it use to be Michael . It was in,look around,grab up some good smoked and cured meats,perogies,out and grab some fries and gravy,then back in to buy more. Now it,s a walk through in 15-20 minutes.

Sorry to hear yer closing the doors.

Hey ! what are doing on my thread ....... lol . Things always happen for a reason don't they . Better times ahead for sure .

Gee do I gotta pm you for permission first or something? :whistling:

I'm ready for the GOOD reason(s) now!

And thanks Misfish!

Michael

Edited by cheaptackle

You didn't. I'm outta here now to head down & finish off those last rolls of price tags, maybe see ya later?

Michael

Give a call to see if am here , going up this morning to look at buying a little peice of heaven on the north River but that should'nt take all day ......