2013 OFC TOURNEY?

limeyangler

I am going to create a spread sheet and start putting some name down.

Sooner we start the better lol

:) You don't need a spreadsheet for that. A notepad/word document will work just fine. Or, you can just read the names of the people who are interested right here on this thread! :) But thanks for your involvement.

I thought an individual tourney would be great.... It would encourage anglers to travel to fill all species... Which might result in some meetings between members to help each other out with tricky species.... And it gets anglers to try new styles of fishing for "new to them" fish...

I know it would probably get me to do 2-3 more trips this year...

Any thoughts...???

I thought an individual tourney would be great.... It would encourage anglers to travel to fill all species... Which might result in some meetings between members to help each other out with tricky species.... And it gets anglers to try new styles of fishing for "new to them" fish...

Any thoughts...???

Sounds like a great idea! I'll run it if we wanted to do 2.

Any thoughts...???

I'd have to go quite some way to get a catfish, great lakes trout :whistling:

I'd have to go quite some way to get a catfish, great lakes trout :whistling:

Very true... But everyone has some advantages/disadvantages.... Like you'll get a big walleye for sure.... And you can get whities.... Pike... Perch... Crappie.... Lakers.... And your fairly close to unreal musky...

Not everyone will have the ability to fish for every catagory....

Like I'd have to travel for non-Great Lakes trout... Great Lakes trout... and whities.... Everything else I can catch in my area... Not the biggest... But they're here...

I like the individual idea, that way teams can't be stacked.

I think we should all get together,throw are rods in a big pile,and have some one pick them out, and throw them into indvidual piles.Just like we did in pick up hockey. That way it,s even.LMAO

Oh wait,theres always that team that got stacked. It,s the luck of the tose Chris. :whistling:

I think we should all get together,throw are rods in a big pile,and have some one pick them out, and throw them into indvidual piles.Just like we did in pick up hockey. That way it,s even.LMAO

Oh wait,theres always that team that got stacked. It,s the luck of the tose Chris. :whistling:

LOL. I more meant that when you're on a team you're relying on others, if the one musky guy, or one walleye guy on your team can't get out you suddenly don't have a chance, this way there are no excuses, if you can't get out you lose, if you get out as much as you can, exploring new species you'll have a shot.

Edited by Christopher k