Scugog ice Report

barrystrs

Unless you have tracks you wont. haha I saw that once before just kept slipping, but at least they didn't sink.

As for that hovercraft hull, its s nice looking hull, how stuck can it possibly be, light is the key word with hovercrafts. That skirt is destroyed, needs props engines, mount, controls... umm everything.

Unless you have tracks you wont. haha I saw that once before just kept slipping, but at least they didn't sink.

As for that hovercraft hull, its s nice looking hull, how stuck can it possibly be, light is the key word with hovercrafts. That skirt is destroyed, needs props engines, mount, controls... umm everything.

And they will SINK,buddy had one sink at the Bay of Quinte at Trenton few years ago sat on bottom for a week until he got it out.He broke through thin ice and tried to climb back on solid ice with it,the back end took on water and pulled it under.

This is probabally going to sound like a dumb question, but where can I buy a spud? I'd like to check out Scugog out of Caserea tomorrow but there is no way I'm going out without one.

Course if someone wanted to tell me about a safer lake that I could go for crappie I wouldn't be opposed. :lol:

Edited by jeremy84

This is probabally going to sound like a dumb question, but where can I buy a spud? I'd like to check out Scugog out of Caserea tomorrow but there is no way I'm going out without one.

Course if someone wanted to tell me about a safer lake that I could go for crappie I wouldn't be opposed. :lol:

I would get a proper spud.

http://www.lebaron.ca/pdf_files_fall12/clam_additions.pdf

I saw a bunch at CTC yesterday in a bin.. nice lookin ones for 15 bucks