Meegs Lures

Terry

Here is the contact information I have.

edit: I wasn't able to post the website and email.

416-850-4560

The website doesn't seem to be operational any longer though.

If you can't find them, I think the Magz Bad Boys are just as good.

Edited by FishLogic

thanks

yeah, jigs is a dead website but it was ran by someone else, who by the way was also a member here at one time.

A guy I met on the river today who was looking to buy some meegs lures...he recognized me from this website he reads it all the time but does not post, hi Mauro

Next time you're fishing with Andy.. just steal some out of his box!! LOL James is a good lad... his "seller" .. ie meegs on line didn't do him any justice.. just sayin.

Great to see you help a guy advertise his product though Terry! :whistling::D

Edited by irishfield

Yes, still trying to forget that name myself. Send me a pm terry, im sure I can help you out. Dont really make them in the masses any more, just no time with work/kids, and id rather be fishing myself with my time off, but I still make a batch or two every year

I happen to have a mold and lead to make a batch. What hooks and paint should I use? I find the meegs do work the best, and. I've tried them all. I find shoal diggers are the toughest, but don't work quite as well as the original Meegs jigs!!

Thanks for the info guys. I'll giver a whirl and see how they turn out. I find some of the lead is much softer than others. Do you have a preference? The stuff I'm using is in sheets that were used to line the walls of an xray room. I'd say its pretty pure lead. Would wheel weights be harder?

S.