Great Lakes still need more cleaning up

skidoosafari

Ya the Chinese will own them shortly too !!!! They want to ship tankers full of Great Lakes fresh water !!!! The US Midwest wants it too ..... Lets draw a line in the sand !!!!!..... David Suzuki said 30yrs ago there would be wars fought just over water !! Yup mankind sure is good at ruining everything!!!! All the years of charter boat fishing out there and what I have seen ..... Bad bad bad .......

I just read/glanced at the report on Lake Erie....what a bunch of CRAP...the concerns listed have been the same for the last 30 years and now the fishing is some of the best I have seen in my 55 years of fishing it....EXPLAIN that Buck-O... :whistling:

Perch, walleye and smallmouth bass fishing in Lake Erie is the best in the WORLD.... :)

I just read/glanced at the report on Lake Erie....what a bunch of CRAP...the concerns listed have been the same for the last 30 years and now the fishing is some of the best I have seen in my 55 years of fishing it....EXPLAIN that Buck-O... :whistling:

Perch, walleye and smallmouth bass fishing in Lake Erie is the best in the WORLD.... :)

X2 been fishing Erie since the late fifties with my Dad, things were really bleak late 60's and 70's, 80's were a decade of rebound :clapping: now The smallie perch and pickerel are better than ever. Probably better than Nippissing ever was and in spite of netting too :whistling:

And soon it will be nothing but the biggest desert in ontario!