Report- Early-ice walleye

Rod Caster

i was reading about the quickfish2... read that it has issues with the poles. Seeing that you recommended the quickfish you don't have any issues. I like the fact that its a touch bigger with more fishable area. Have you used a clam before Rod Caster? If so, I'd love to hear you're pros/cons.

Sorry I know I'm starting to thread jack now... PM is fine

nick

Its ok. Less work to just answer here.

I've only owned the quickfish for a couple weeks, so my reliability test iisnt complete.

Also, I've never used a Clam pop up so I can't compare.

On the other hand, I get feeling that Luc and I have a good compparison test in the making because we will be fishing in the same climate, we fish nearly the same amount and from the sounds of it we might be just as hard on equipment. Clam vs Eskimo... Luc vs Chad haha

I've only owned the quickfish for a couple weeks, so my reliability test iisnt complete.

On the other hand, I get feeling that Luc and I have a good compparison test in the making because we will be fishing in the same climate, we fish nearly the same amount and from the sounds of it we might be just as hard on equipment. Clam vs Eskimo... Luc vs Chad haha

Sounds like a challenge to me lol

Man I wish we had ice down here!!!! Keep the reports coming.

Nick