NF got gas for 111.9 today

jedimaster

Been 10 cents a litre cheaper, at minimum, in Midland (compared to GTA) ever since CTC put in their new gas bar and started a price war with Zehrs across the road. We use to be the other way around.. with the excuse that we were "at the end of a dead end highway, so it cost more to deliver".

Currently 112.7.. what a deal eh??!!

I forget exactly which Quatrain it was from , but I,m pretty sure Nostrodaemus predicted that the price of crude oil will increase 20 percent and gas will cost 20 cents more on Thursday December 20th at around 2:45 pm. On the 24th it will cost 28 cents more , and then it will drop on January 5th by 10 cents .

I drive for a living,and my work is all over ontario.what ive noticed was kingston on average has the cheapest gas in ontario. in the same day i started out in beamsville,gas was 1.18, i drove up to kingston which was 1.12,then to ottawa which was 1.16.

the next day gas in beamsville was 1.17,i got to windsor and it was 1.15,back to london it was 1.13.

ive seen it as low as 1.10 and that was in kingston this week. but drive an hour in any direction and it goes up.

130 L @ .90 CENTS = CHEAP GAS . TODAY JUST OUT SIDE BRANTFORDthumbsup_anim.gif

Damn I actually drove past that area in the wee hours this morning, with a near empty tank! Next time I'm passing near Hagersville, I will have to check the price beforehand and plan a stop.

Edited by funfishing

thats what ive been seeing,kingston being cheapest.i cut thru shannonville to go to belleville and thats all rez so i dont include that. even toronto has dipped down to 113 (i believe) in the past 2 weeks. but here in the hammer its been at the 1.17-1.20 range.

theres no excuse for these differences. they do it because they can.

I don't find Kingston to ever be the cheapest, that's strange. Peterborough and London are both cheaper. Kingston seems average or a little below. Shannonville is cheap, $1.06 lately. I'm calling baloney on 97.5 though unless he can say where!

You got me...

I like posting bogus gas prices to stir the pot here.... I love making others jealous with lies... Lmao!!!!!

Akwesasne

$3.67 per gallon.... 3.78 liters per gallon.... So $0.97 per liter....

.98.6 yesterday on the Delaware 1st nation reserve west of London @ GD's

It was as low as 1.09 in London earlier in the week so that means it would have been around 5cents cheaper in St Thomas, they are always less money, except for the 2 stations on Wellington rd south.