What do you guys think of these two products

DOS

the swivels look gimmicky and cheap

the tieable wire seems expensive.

tieable wire has been around for a while and i think it has its place, how does it compare to tygerleader or cortland products ?

Edited by Raf

those swivels are legit but seem to be geared more at saltwater anglers....I chartered a guide in florida uses them, he said they last longer and more durable as they don't corrode....he was using 50 lb swivels I think....also said that occasional fish will swipe at the flash of the stainless swivel and damage the mainline

I use the Rio wire tippet for fly fishing and ice fishing but based on my impression of the swivels, I'd try the wire without hesitation

I have been using the Rio wire leader this year with great success for pike fishing.

Very easy to tie a back to back uni knot , no kinking whatsoever and way more durable than flouro leaders.

I do have some of the swivels but have not tried them yet. They look durable and well made.

Trout guys fishing gin clear water will love them.

I'd rather go with a smaller metal swivel because if I'm going to use a swivel to connect my lines then I'm going to be using a spinner or something that is constantly moving and if they dont get scarde off by your main line the swivel shouldn't bug them.

If they where snap swivels though I might be interested because of there nutural buoyancy. It would be great for throwing topwater and jerkbaits.