Acquired Lew's Float Rod

MCTFisher9120

Hey guys, I had somebody bring some older stream tackle by the store a few weeks back and one rod I was shown was a very good condition Lew's stream rod. I got the rod for cheap but knew that Lew's made rod's many years ago and just now were brought back into the fishing industry with new reels so far.

Anyway I wanted to share some pictures of the rod, who know's if I'll ever use it :P Here is the info I know, I have been searching all over the net and can't find a value or picture of a similar rod. Hope to get some info on when it was made etc..

Lew's "SG" Graphite Speed Stick"

SGN-2116ST

11'6" Noodle Action

Made in Korea

1/16oz-3/8oz

2lb-10lb

Pictures

Handle section

DSCF3416.jpg

Logo

DSCF3414.jpg

Once More

DSCF3411.jpg

First Guide

DSCF3412.jpg

Model Info

DSCF3419.jpg

Put together it feels light and fairly crisp. Guessing it's from the 80's or 90's. Really not sure. Hope to hear some info on this one.

Tightlines guys,

MTBF

They were out in the late 80s and early 90s, and were distributed by Normark in Oshawa, i did have 2 blanks that I built, one 12fter, and one 11 1/2 fter, bought the blanks for 25.00 each, there was a 13fter that is still sought after to this day, the factory guides looked like fuji hardaloys from the pic, definately not as desirable as a custom built 13ft Lews, but if you got it for a decent price your ahead of the game, if you get LEW to autograph it, the value will go up 10 fold. LOL

They were out in the late 80s and early 90s, and were distributed by Normark in Oshawa, i did have 2 blanks that I built, one 12fter, and one 11 1/2 fter, bought the blanks for 25.00 each, there was a 13fter that is still sought after to this day, the factory guides looked like fuji hardaloys from the pic, definately not as desirable as a custom built 13ft Lews, but if you got it for a decent price your ahead of the game, if you get LEW to autograph it, the value will go up 10 fold. LOL

Ah i see, well I'll probably never use it but its nice to have :P haha lews autograph would be great lol