Not Cool, Very Cool

WahooLodge

Why do you think fishing with family is more fun (or not fun)?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Is fishing with family more fun or not fun?

2. 2. Why do you think it is more fun?

• Kids love fishing.
    • We all like fishing.
    • Share good times together.
    • Spend time with family is important.
    • Peace of mind with family together.
    • Can talk about fishing experience together later.
  3. 3. Why do you think it is not fun?

• Not effective fishing
    • Cannot focus on fishing
    • Too much trouble to take care of family when fishing
    • Cost more money
    • Too tough for kids
    • Not everyone likes fishing

Spending money on tackles and gears over an already tight budget, not cool.

Getting nagged of going out too much and delaying house chores, not cool.

Finding yourself in leaky waders when you are standing in the water all set up and ready to begin, not cool.

Snagging your hooks on the bottom and having to cut line to let your favorite tackle go, not cool.

Getting yourself overly tanned or rather, sunburned, not cool.

Your fingers and ears feeling frozen, your feet all numb, and your body loosing all its temperature, yet not a single bite there, not cool.

All of a sudden, fish on! Jerk, set hook, your fishing rod is going sharply curved,

VERY COOL!

Edited by WahooResort

Well i am a medium and i get messages from people ....... but all i am seeing here are fish tracks or some thing ... lol ... tell me do you fish lots and own a camera and like writting fishing reports .......

Edited by Skipper " D "

Thanks Roy for welcoming me aboard. The poll does not have any particular purpose. Just thought it might be fun to see how people feel about family fishing. I made the result public to share the fun with everybody. As for me, I run a small resort and love fishing too, only except that I do not have super fishing skills. At most, some street smart, that's all......or lake smart.

This is a strange first post. It'd be nice to see a quick introduction from you. Maybe even a short blurb on what the point of this poll is.

Thanks and welcome aboard.

No, Skipper " D ". That would be my dream job. Only I have some eye problems with that. I don't see myself having an opportunity to do that in this life. Maybe next life......

Well i am a medium and i get messages from people ....... but all i am seeing here are fish tracks or some thing ... lol ... tell me do you fish lots and own a camera and like writting fishing reports .......

no kidding fishinguypat. couldn't agree with you more. still got some horrible vivid memories about that. however, when it's only once in a while, and with your loved ones, it might be enjoyable. say, just consider it like a house chore, it can be rewarding. well...sometimes.

Fishing with people who don't like to fish... you're gonna have a bad time