Finding Bigfoot

ehg

that show is a joke, but I still watch it...everybody has their endulgances ha

I have a friend who claims he had a bigfoot encounter, has a few pictures on his iphone and of course all crappy pics, but swears it was not a bear

my creepy most memorable experiences are:

I found a very fresh fawn carcass in a tree while steelheading an erie trib one fall, very fresh as in blood still dripping

I rowed my pontoon boat to shore to fire out a duke...it was a late spring morning, cold air but sunny and I had found an unusually comfortable seat over a downed tree, sitting in the sun, life was good and needless to say I was making the most of the moment, it's a pain in the ass to row to shore and strip down waders......after a few minutes of joy, I happened to look over and sitting on his ass about 40 yds away was a black wolf, staring at me with that stupid look dogs give you

we made direct eye contact for about 5 seconds and then I decided to wrap things up asap...as I paddled out from shore, not even past the reeds along shore yet, the wolf came running in, a couple of sniffs and then ate it all up right in front of me, looked straight at me and then ran off

The deer in the tree is a sign of cougars, apparently that is one of their trademarks, taking their kill above ground to stop others from getting it

that show is a joke, but I still watch it...everybody has their endulgances ha

I have a friend who claims he had a bigfoot encounter, has a few pictures on his iphone and of course all crappy pics, but swears it was not a bear

my creepy most memorable experiences are:

I found a very fresh fawn carcass in a tree while steelheading an erie trib one fall, very fresh as in blood still dripping

I rowed my pontoon boat to shore to fire out a duke...it was a late spring morning, cold air but sunny and I had found an unusually comfortable seat over a downed tree, sitting in the sun, life was good and needless to say I was making the most of the moment, it's a pain in the ass to row to shore and strip down waders......after a few minutes of joy, I happened to look over and sitting on his ass about 40 yds away was a black wolf, staring at me with that stupid look dogs give you

we made direct eye contact for about 5 seconds and then I decided to wrap things up asap...as I paddled out from shore, not even past the reeds along shore yet, the wolf came running in, a couple of sniffs and then ate it all up right in front of me, looked straight at me and then ran off

Best story ever! Lmao!

I love the documentries that pose the question in a very serious way at the begining and finish with." While we have not been able to find a shred of evidence that supports this outlandish claim we still spend a lot of money proving nothing" (in your best Robin Leech Voice)

Kind of like religion I suppose...

The deer in the tree is a sign of cougars, apparently that is one of their trademarks, taking their kill above ground to stop others from getting it

yes, like some other large cats.

i'd normally call Bull on this happening in SW ontario, but two of us watched a cougar jump across the trail while quading a couple years ago...

Lol lol lol that show is jokes

That is what i was kinda thinking. There is so little of interest on TV that i find BoBo and gangs travels and efforts hilarious to watch. Maybe that is the point of the show.

There does seem to be a history of sightings by natives before white men arrived however.

Seems to be even less reports of cougars in Ontario.

Seems to be even less reports of cougars in Ontario.

really? there's been tons of sightings of cougar in ontario that i wouldn't believe if i hadn't seen that big cat 2 years ago, but in my entire life i have only heard of a couple ontarians claiming that bigfoot is out there???

seeing as i'm a "gotta see it to believe it" type it was impossible for me to comprehend that cougar, a species that is actually known to man, exists around here without seeing it myself.

as with aliens and ghosts, i'll continue not believing in them until someone proves that these mythological beings exist...

Aliens must exist. I'm not talking the hollywood sci-fi versions, I just mean some form of life that resides somewhere other than earth.

Have we been visited? Well that's up for debate, but given the size of the observable universe (and that which we can't see with modern technology), there HAS to be life, intelligent or not, somewhere else.

I've been watching that "story of mankind" or whatever it is called on history channel i think....episode the other night was interesting, almost a mathematically certainty that the conditions that created/support life on earth must exist elsewhere as well

as for cougars, no doubt in my mind there are currently cougars in Ontario

I've been watching that "story of mankind" or whatever it is called on history channel i think....episode the other night was interesting, almost a mathematically certainty that the conditions that created/support life on earth must exist elsewhere as well

as for cougars, no doubt in my mind there are currently cougars in Ontario

mathematical or not, I personally don't understand why we as a life form are looking so hard for "life" as we know it elsewhere in the universe. I mean aside from unexplored regions of say our oceans to explore,

whats to say that "life" can't take up some other makeup to be viable that is totally foreign to us?

I mean we see it in science all the time of organisms evolving to suit it's environment, and humans do as well to adapt. So why not have a life form elsewhere that has adapted and evolved to live in their specific

part of the universe that doesn't rely on what we need to live?

mathematical or not, I personally don't understand why we as a life form are looking so hard for "life" as we know it elsewhere in the universe. I mean aside from unexplored regions of say our oceans to explore,

whats to say that "life" can't take up some other makeup to be viable that is totally foreign to us?

I mean we see it in science all the time of organisms evolving to suit it's environment, and humans do as well to adapt. So why not have a life form elsewhere that has adapted and evolved to live in their specific

part of the universe that doesn't rely on what we need to live?

Indeed. Assuming an alien life form requires oxygen or water is based on the theory that we all had the same creator.

Are you saying because other life forms most probably aren't like us, that we shouldn't be interested in finding them? huh.gif

I dont know if thats what hes saying......but it sure as heck is what i'm sayin!!

Im perfectly fine walking around thinking theres no such thing as aliens, squatches, werewolves, vampires......Oblivion is bliss as far as im concerned in this case

Have to chime in here. I must admit I'm drawn to the unknown. Having watched a couple episodes of the Sasquatch show however, all i can say is it is just silly, good for a laugh but nothing else. I would love it, however, if someone scared the bejesus out of them by running thru the woods at them near nightfall in a Squatch suit.......... and watch them fill their pants. The UFO stuff though I must admit, I think there is something to that stuff. The episode where they talk about the UFO's at the base in the UK and the incidents in the skies over Arizona??? Makes me wonder, even the Governor of Arizona says he saw something.