Poor customer relations..St Laurence outfitters

Mr Twister

I was just wondering if anyone had the experience in partaking in a guided hunt with St Laurence outfitters in the past.

We were trying to arrange a hunt as on the web site there is a email form to fill out as I did with description and date…..all what I got back was sorry can’t help you!

I called 3 times and politely left a detailed message to contact me back to further disuse any other opening that might be available?.....not even the curticy to call back???

I feel that with all the shows and hype they can be bothered to even return a call unless the person is booking for 3 days in the thousands of $$$

Won’t be dealing with them again……disappointed :sleeping_02:

Paul

When you live the life of a waterfowl guide, there is no time for anything else. These guys eat, sleep, and breath birds. They're up at dark thirty EVERY morning, in the field all day, cleaning birds after the hunt, then scouting in the evenings. Not to mention all the gear they haul around, set up, pick up, clean, maintain etc. Its a tough gig, trust me.

Returning a phone call for a hunt that is not available is the last thing on thier minds. These guys don't sleep from Sept-early Jan. every year.

S.