Black Friday/ Cyber Monday

Just thinking about this Friday or monday and if anyone would like to share great deals or ones some of us here might like!

i just seen best buy and thought i'd start this thread

GoPro HD HERO2 Outdoor Helmet Camcorder

$179.99 Save: $170

Stores open at 12.01am Friday........so if you feel inclined to self abuse go for it. Maybe just media hype but there is talk of 3 hr line up's at the border. :w00t:

this isn't hype, guaranteed at least. I did my US shopping Monday, got some good deals, no lineups anywhere and great day to play hookie with the wife.

I don't believe there is anything in this world that would be worth the line ups involved unless they were giving away organs, and it was my blood type. (bodythumbsup_anim.gif)

And if they open at 12am, they're late. This year they are starting between 8 and 9pm, THURSDAY during dinner.w00t.gif Some states workers have set up protests about the earlier hours despite holiday pay.

And my wife thinks I'm crazy for leaving a warm bed to freeze my nads while staring down a hole cut in the ice. Different strokes.

For her, it's a weekend away with the girls. For me, it would be a weekend of incredible self restraint to not say, and do, the first thing that came to mind.

Good Lord, has it been a year already!

One year ago tomorrow (Black Friday) I took a road trip to pick up 1000 cork rings (all long gone).

Upon arriving home the weather was just to gorgeous not to attend to some outside chores.

I decided to clean the eaves troughs before the cold set in permanently.

Didn't take long before I fell off the roof into the neighbours driveway breaking several ribs on my left side (front and back), two fingers on my left hand and my wrist in three places....... *ouch*

The next day I cut off the cast and removed the finger splints so I could work on rod building......LOL

Thinking I'll stay off the ladder tomorrow. ;)