For the Jays fans.

bobowski

AL East is going to be stacked!!!!!!

Not true... Red Sox are getting older and have nothing in the farm system and believe it or not the Yankees don't have much money... They are so weighed down by back loaded contracts that they can't sign big free agents ( thank you Arod). And Tampa needs a few bats. It's gonna be interesting

Buehrle was 13-13 last season...........? He was a great pitcher.I think Alvarez is the better option.

I don't put as much stock in win-loss records as others do. A lot of it depends upon the team on the field, even a great pitcher will lose a ton of games if the rest of the team doesn't do its job. Win-loss records are perhaps the cruelest statistic in baseball. How often do you see a pitcher twirl a masterful game only to have the bullpen throw it away? Pitcher gets no credit for the win. And conversely, has there ever been a no-hitter in which there hasn't been at least one stellar play by a fielder to help it?

Record is irrelevant..look at Felix Hernandez record the last few years. hes a Top 5 pitcher in the MLB

Buerle is Mr. Consistant, and hes been a AL pitcher for 12 seasons prior to last year.

May not be an ace, but youre not winning nothing with just an ace. (As Halladay has proven in the past)

You need a complete rotation

Bobby Wilson we picked up a month ago or so....nothing special but a capable backup

I'de be worried about shopping either JPA or Travis Darnaud.....If we do we better be getting a real impact player.

Travis especially, If he becomes the player people say he can be, watching him play elsewhere for the next ten years will be painful

Bobby Wilson we picked up a month ago or so....nothing special but a capable backup

I'de be worried about shopping either JPA or Travis Darnaud.....If we do we better be getting a real impact player.

Travis especially, If he becomes the player people say he can be, watching him play elsewhere for the next ten years will be painful

Forgot about Wilson. capable, yes.

i highly doubt D'arnaud will be the catcher they move. he's their highest rated prospect, and would have been called up last season if not for his injury.

in a perfect world, they package JP & Lind for a stud DH or 1B

Forgot about Wilson. capable, yes.

i highly doubt D'arnaud will be the catcher they move. he's their highest rated prospect, and would have been called up last season if not for his injury.

in a perfect world, they package JP & Lind for a stud DH or 1B

Yes that would be great!

The whole 'keeping JPA around because he knows our pitchers well' Kinda doesn't Apply anymore....